Lola B2K/10 Talkline Ford Le Mans 24 Hours 2000 Lammers Coronel and Cox Spirit Slot Car.
This 1/32nd scale slotcar, made by Spirit of Spain, is a wonderfully detailed replica of the Lola as raced by Lammers, Cox & Coronel during the 2000 Le Mans 24 Hours.
The car was retired in lap 38 due to the loss of the right rear wheel.
This ready-to-run slotcar has the following specifications:
- Scale: 1/32
- Overall length ca. 6 inches
- Great detailing with brake discs and fine tampo print
- Sidewinder Mabuchi motor
- Mild magnet for improved roadholding
- Weight Overall, out of the box: 78 gramms
- Will run on all common 12V 1/32 scale tracks (Carrera, Scalextric, Ninco, SCX etc.)
Comes in a Display Box.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY !
For the full results of this race, please see 24 Heures du Mans results 2000.
FREE shipping to ANY destination in the world !
You can read more on our shipping options HERE.