Reynard 01Q Judd de Radigues Maassen and Matsuda 2001 24 Hours of Le Mans Spirit Slotcar.
This 1/32nd scale slotcar, made by Spirit of Spain, is a wonderfully detailed replica of the Reynard 01Q-LM Judd as entered by Dick Barbour Racing and raced by Didier de Radigues, Sacha Maassen and Hedeshi Matsuda during the 2001 edition of the Le Mans 24 Hours.
The car was retired in lap 95 due to engine problems.
This ready-to-run slotcar has the following specifications:
- Scale: 1/32
- Overall length ca. 6 inches
- Great detailing with brake discs and fine tampo print
- Inline Mabuchi motor
- Strong magnet for improved roadholding
- Weight Overall, out of the box: 78 gramms
- Will run on all common 12V 1/32 scale tracks (Carrera, Scalextric, Ninco, SCX etc.)
Comes in a Display Box.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY !
For the full results of this race, please see 24 Heures du Mans results 2001.
FREE shipping to ANY destination in the world !
You can read more on our shipping options HERE